sábado, 11 de febrero de 2023

My sadness

 

Title: "My sadness".

Autor: Francisco Morales Domínguez.

     We met when we were both unemployed, at that point my sadness disappeared. After that, he seemed so in love that I couldn't believe his feelings for me. We lived on a ferris wheel of happinnes, furthermore, we both got a job very quickly. I believed in him blindly as if I was an innocent girl. We went on vacation to a very long trip and it felt like a dream. We enjoyed our own paradise, it seemed that we had very little time to life. Consequently, we took a sick leave. I was as happy as a bird in its nest, however, he met another girl and broke up with me. He had no mercy on my pleas so I went back to work, but the company was displeased with me and they fired me. Although I returned to my sadness, feeling my loneliness while I was an unemployed girl, now I don't know what awaits for me anymore.

Traducido por Andrea Darias.

 

Copyright 2023.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario